Awards encourage local businesses to ‘Shine a light’ on themselves!
The Bridgend Business Forum Awards 2018 have launched, giving businesses across Bridgend County Borough a chance to shine a light on their success.
Organised by Bridgend Business Forum and supported by Bridgend County Borough Council, the awards celebrate excellence amongst local businesses and provides a fantastic opportunity to showcase their business, and celebrate their achievements.
Now in its sixth year, the 2018 awards feature a brand new category; the ‘professional services business of the year award’, which recognises the outstanding work of accountants, financial, and legal companies.
Businesses across the county borough are able to nominate themselves in a wide range of categories created to acknowledge the cream of Bridgend County Borough’s vibrant business sector.
Entries are now open for the following nine categories:
- Start-up business of the year – sponsored by ISA Training
- Manufacturing business of the year – sponsored by EEF, the manufacturer’s organisation
- Service business of the year – sponsored by Harris Bassett
- Bridgend tourism business of the year- sponsored by Berry Smith Lawyers
- Entrepreneur of the year – sponsored by SME Finance Partners
- Business student of the year – sponsored by Graham Paul Chartered Accountants
- Creative industries award – sponsored by Handelsbanken
- Innovative business of the year – sponsored by Development Bank of Wales
- Professional services business of the year – sponsored by Aevitas
Sponsored by main sponsor, Rockwool UK Ltd, the winner of each category will have the chance to win the overall ‘Bridgend Business of the Year’ award.
Chair of the forum, Ian Jessopp, said: “We’re thrilled to have launched our sixth annual business awards. With a brand new category launching this year, we’ve never been more excited!
“We encourage all businesses across Bridgend County Borough, not matter how big or small, to enter our 2018 awards and celebrate their achievements with us.”
Full details of the awards including application forms and advice and tips on how to submit an entry, can be found at www.bridgendbusinessforum.co.uk. Entries close at 5pm on Friday 6 July.
To sponsor a category please contact Mary Pope on 01656 815320 email@example.com.
You can also follow @BridgendForum on Twitter or like ‘Bridgend Business Forum’ on Facebook for news and updates on the awards.