Covid-19 Coronavirus update - Bridgend Business Forum
As a client, stakeholder or contact of the Bridgend Business Forum, we want to provide you with a further update on the steps we are taking in response to the COVID-19 coronavirus outbreak.
Obviously as things are very uncertain at present owing to the outbreak, all of our events up until the 24 April 2020 have been postponed, and will take place at a later date.
We do, however, want to reassure you that we are still open for business, with regards planning for the business awards. Everything may change in the near future.
We are following official UK Government and industry guidance and have implemented the following additional measures.
· We are reminding colleagues that we all have a personal responsibility to do what we can to protect each other and ourselves and to follow UK Government official guidance
The Bridgend Business Forum Awards 2020 will be open for entries from Thursday 14 May 2020 until Thursday 3 July 2020.
The black tie awards dinner and awards ceremony, will take place on Friday 25 September, 7pm for 7.30pm until 11pm at the Coed-y-Mwstwr Hotel.
We look forward to receiving your nominations in the following categories:
- · Start-up business of the year
- · Manufacturing and engineering business of the year
- · Service business of the year
- · Bridgend tourism business of the year
- · Entrepreneur of the year
- · Business student of the year
- · Creative industries award
- · Innovative business of the year
- · Professional Services award
If you do have any queries, please feel free to contact us via email: email@example.com
We are more than happy to discuss our arrangements with you further.